Upstate Icon
So I was listening to the radio for the first time in ageees, it feels, and I heard an advertisement for a singing competition taking place THIS SATURDAY at Greenville High School. It's called "Upstate Icon" and basically it's American Idol. I think. Or I am expecting it that way, so I'll probably be let down.
Anywhooo, it does cost $25 to register, but after I find out more details, I'll decide if I'll take my chances. I really want to because you always start with small things before you move on with big ones, and I really do want to sing.
That being said, the prize (1st place) gets $2000 (OMGAW) and studio time, whatever that means.. so maybe this is my big break! And Wang Lee Hom will come judge it in September (that's when the "finals" are) and pick me for his record deal. And life will rawk. Not that it doesn't already..
But yeah.. if I do make it through, there will be some more auditions and then a "live night" on September 6, 2008 (it's a Friday, and my brother's 13th birthday, he's turning into a teenager!) and then another "Top 8" cut on some other night.
So we'll see how it goes.
Oh, and I have to sing an R&B song, a country song, and a song of my choice supposedly.. and ironically, the R&B song is harder to find than the country song. o.O [SOMEONE HELP ME OUT!]
- Gary
Read Online Nokia 6085h User Manual Pdf rtf
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment