Sunday, July 20, 2008

Maybe I should just move to Russia!

So after being home for 4 days after a slightly miserable last three days in Taiwan (well, the atmosphere, not the days) .. I wanted to be home so badly. And now I am, and it hasn't been the best thing..

I haven't done anything productive in the past 4 days. The only thing I'd deem productive would be like, cleaning my room and putting my clothes up on hangers, hahah. Maybe finding Upstate Icon. [more about that later.] But yeah, it's been pretty boring/pointless in the gfan's world.

Haha, so tomorrow marks the day that I've been here in the US for a week. And I feel like I haven't done aaaaanything. Aside from the forensics meeting and "sort of" looking for forensics pieces, that's the biggest thing I've done. I really need to find something to do..

So I've decided to .. SEE THE FUTURE!

Here's a post to all the failures and successes that I will meet, and hopefully overcome, with this coming junior year. Yesterday marked the day of 31 days (one month) till school starts, so.. something's bound to happen.

Oh, and Upstate Icon didn't happen. But it's okay, I don't think it was "suited" for me. Hahahah. =P

- Gary

By the way, I don't remember why I chose the country Russia. But maybe it's because there are hawt ballroom teachers there.. and I want to learn how to ballroom? Eh.

1 comments:

Angela said...

Haha, that's right. Time to get past any restraints and give junior year the fullest potential of every single FIBER of your being. No slacking off, Gary. (Or I'll remind you of how I'm perfectly obliged to punch your face in. :D)

Cheer up and start being productive! :P