Alcohol & Gambling
So today we had a HUGE dinner (the entire family on my mom's side came. so my three uncles + aunts, and their 7 children, along with my two grandparents). Now you add that up with 5 Fans and you get.. 20 people. All scattered among the generation cycle, but all family.
Aaaaand it was LOUD like there was no tomorrow. But I mean, I'm the oldest cousin of these.. 7 kiddos (plus my brother and sister) so.. yeah. I guess I felt a bit out of place, being lost in the "child-like immature transit" and the "not an adult yet" area. that being said, it was still a lot of fun.
I got my first taste of alcohol, and I guess I can say that I will probably never .. ever.. get drunk. Alcohol, is disgusting. Maybe it's just cause this is the Taiwanese kind, but whatever. Regardless, whatever stuff I had today was horrible and the burning in my stomach didn't help it either. =P
Then after a HUUMONOGOUS dinner (my stomach was SO full), there was fruit and mochi and then.. we played MAHJONG.
I won twice after re-learning the game from playing when I was like.. 12 (6th grade). That being said, I'm pretty good and definitely gambler-material.
A gambler that's also the designated driver. ROFL. Talk about ironic and lolz.
But don't worry you guys, the WangLeeHom dream is still there so gambling is definitely not my choice of career. (but if it is, then screw APbio, physics and chem. hahahah.)
- Gary
Read Online Nokia 6085h User Manual Pdf rtf
7 years ago

2 comments:
Ewwww @ alcohol. I've tried like some mint mojito and it was really gross.
Buuuttt... Great job for aspiring to NEVER be drunk [or a gambler]! :P
Hahahah, wow...it was like the exact opposite for me when I was in China...I was the youngest little pipsqueak and all my other cousins were like 230493248 bigillion years old. =D
Hmmm, I've never had alcohol, except for that fermented rice soup stuff, which my mom tells me is really weak.
MAHJONG!!!!! AHKFD:SLFJS!! I LOVE THAT GAMEEEEE! Hehehe, I always own my parents in that game! XD
Post a Comment