Friday, July 18, 2008

Forensics Meeting!

So today we had our first meeting of the new season 2008-2009, and it was great. I was especially happy to see all my friends that I didn't see for like, a month. It was great seeing everyone.. so many people had grown taller too! It was quite.. interesting. (Luckily, I figured out that I grew taller too. woo!)

It was at Pizza Inn, so what we did was eat low-quality, thin-crusted pizza and found out about the new rules and what we were planning on doing as a team for the new year. I felt a bit out of place. And I don't know why, it's forensics and that's like, my life right? But.. Catherine (the new secretary) has SO many new responsibilities that I never had.. and I guess that just makes me feel a little.. worthless. Like, was I not good enough or not trustworthy enough as a secretary to receive these duties? Meh, just something to think about.

Regardless, it was GREAT seeing people. I also loved the hair compliments, so I'm glad that's working out, lol. I really enjoyed seeing everyone, and hanging out with them, talking about the summer and the future with our forensics team. It was awesome.

I also looked at a piece I think I might use for HI, and Mr. B's finding me a DI. Things are looking good? :]

So yeah, just a 4n6 update over there. I haven't been having luck on my own finding an HI so yeah. Oratory's looking good though.. and I hope I get more duties as an IE rep. I doubt it though, but whatever.. lol.

- Gary

0 comments: