Sunday, April 05, 2009

as pointless as a #2 pencil

day one of spring break, and i haven't accomplished much.

i feel good about myself. i guess.

that bio grade still rests in the back of my head though. eh.

i'm looking forward to the plans i've made for spring break..

for some reason i feel really bored right now.
probably because i haven't accomplished anything.
and music sounds better in my room in my ipod rather than on itunes on the computer.
i guess it must be a setting thing.

interesting observations.
wow what a waste of a post.

mmm, the act was good. i think it went well.
i have pokemon platinum but i feel like i'm not into it anymore. something is weird about me now. maybe i'm growing up and i just can't find the balance.

well.. off to.. do something. sigh sigh sigh?

1 comments:

Catherine said...

same here!! O_O yesterday I felt soooooo bored and I knew I had many things I had to do and was looking forward to *a few* of the things I was planning on doing XD but I ended up wasting time >__<