Friday, December 26, 2008

I think God puts Angels like u here for a long time

"gary ure a good person"
i thank her. and tell her that she's a good person too. because she is.

"gary in 50 years
when i have kids
i want u to be the godfather"
i smile. and i jokingly agree: "haha, if i'm still alive!"
she responds.

"u will be
I think God puts Angels like u here for a long time"
and this touches me.

i'm really glad for this break. gives me an opportunity to go back to the "Real me." Not to say that I'm not real now. Just the happier side of me.

I tell her thank you and that what she said means a lot.
"gary u mean alot
i think im goin to write u a poem when we get back"
I thank her.
She signs off.

I smile. I haven't had this.. warm, accomplished, happy feeling in a while.

I guess Christmas just brings out something in everyone.

Merry Christmas everyone. :)

1 comments:

Eileen said...

awww...^w^