Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's Crack-Down Time!

So today I went to school for forensics practice and to do a number of things:
1. get my driver's insurance thing signed
2. practice? // get input on my HI
3. meet new teachers
4. put my locker rack in my locker.

All was accomplished! :D Good stuff.

Talked to Mr. Wong a lot w/ Angelica, and that was fun. Then we went to "meet" Mrs. Barrett but that didn't happen. I met the new French teacher though. :]

We had a lot of fun in forensics, I'm really looking forward to the new season. One month until WAKE! :D

Gotta really start cracking down now.. I haven't done summer reading, rofl.

And my eyes want to shutty, so that's where I'll go.

Sleeptime.

BTW, the new KevJumba video OWNS. Taiwanese people ftw.. hahahaha :]
"OW, Kevin! Why'd you do that?!"
"I love you dad, just say you love me!"
"No! That hurt!"
ROFL side-splitting hilarity. wow that sounded like a movie description. maybe i'll do that for my job. SCREW YOU MEDICINE.

- Gary

0 comments: