One thing I don't like about the midterm schedule is that it is so heavily weighed.
One thing I really like about the midterm schedule is that it is so heavily weighed.
Yeah, I know. It's awful.
I like that I get a recharge in 2009 because of all the relaxation from winter break and just.. everything being good again starting the year fresh.
I don't like having to cram a bunch of stuff in within a week while trying to fix second quarter grades. That's not a fun thing.
I've got really hard midterms coming up and with only one day of school left, I am getting very nervous. I'll be gone all Friday and Saturday, and basically only have Sunday to cram it all in. And from what we've been learning in Mrs. Ford's class, cramming is not the best way to get it all in.
On a better note, I got a 98 on today's bio test so maybe things are finally starting to look up? Ah.
Regardless, I've got a LOT of work to do and today was a slack-homework day so I should've started midterm studying, but I didn't. I always like, want to get 100 on all the midterms but I think that's humanely impossible. Would be great, and I will do my best to meet that standard. I guess.
So.. tomorrow, not only will I prepare for Myers, but I will start getting all my study tools together.
I've got.. 4 chapters to cover in chemistry,
A Practice AP in US History,
6 Chapters to cover in psychology,
A Practice AP/IB in Biology,
A Practice AP in English Lit,
A Practice IB in French Language,
and .. a practice AP in AB Calculus.
Which means my life is going to pretty much suck starting now. BUT if it works out then I guess it'll be a good sacrifice.
Twenty percent of our grade. Dang it, midterms.
But I love it at the same time.
So tomorrow: finish bio lab, calc frq, myers stuff, and start effing studying. i've got so many practice tests to take....
Read Online Nokia 6085h User Manual Pdf rtf
7 years ago

4 comments:
Go Gary! =] you can manage it. :D
APUS down.
AP Psych and IB Bio tomorrow...
Mood: angry/inspired/got it.
AP Psych and IB Bio finished.
Found out APUS raw score MC grade, not pleased.
Psych was sort of iffy but in a good way.
Bio was a major fail but I just pray that something good will come out of it.
Mood: working right now. yes.
fuck midterms.
freaking 10% of our entire final grade. work so hard the first two quarters, don't do so hot on the midterms and BAM your grade drops like that.
i didn't get any good midterm scores. at all. i regret.. everything.
Post a Comment