so i feel that time is slipping out of my hands.
i love my layout. i'm really proud of the outcome; the black/grey/yellow theme -- the song is beautiful* and i really hope everyone gets the "time" references thrown everywhere.
tick tock tick tock
it is time to love.
it is time to learn.
it is time to live.
* song: "30 minutes ago" - lee hyun
Read Online Nokia 6085h User Manual Pdf rtf
7 years ago

4 comments:
Love the new layout and song - they're gorgeous!
nice layout :)
I love the song. It's mv is pretty good too.
Gary, now this song makes me wanna cry. PLEASE get better soon.
Hey, Gary...I got a new blog layout! I want to hear some comments from you. :)
It's really nice no one else looks at comments here. So I can say whatever I want to haha. :P
I miss you a lot. <3
Post a Comment