Monday, June 01, 2009

last all-nighter

so i think i pulled.. three all-nighters junior year? okay, probably more.. i'd say maybe 4-5.

most of them have been worth it -- worth it meaning that i did well on the test that i crammed for, or the essay/paper that i spent hours writing on..

i hope i can say that for today's all-nighter because that chemistry final was NOT pretty.

--

in retrospect, it's kinda sad how things are just winding down now. unfortunately, with the late retrieval of the yearbooks this year.. i don't think i'll be getting many signatures which really really sucks because i wanted to get a lot this year. i mean, half the juniors are done with school and i doubt that they will actually come back to just write yearbooks.

which really sucks.. yearbooks really represent a year. they do. it's why i take part in them with so much enthusiasm; it's something to remember you by and the year by. it's important. it's a memory.

--

so i'm just trying to fix things up, get everything together for the week as this will be my last full week in south carolina until june. (well dang!) looks like summer is about to get underway..

biology final tomorrow, PLEASE let me do well. goodness.

1 comments:

Catherine said...

aww...life's not fair, is it? ;_; these past 2 days I've been hurrying and trying to get all the yearbook signatures I could...even though I know I can't get all that I wanted to XD good luck on the rest of your exams~