Wednesday, March 12, 2008

LALALALALA, OOH! A PENNY!

There's more to that title than you may think. ;-)

So I didn't post my music repertoire from Thursday. I probably will though. Some other time. Ideas need to stay fresh in my head, or they're just kinda bland. And dull, and me no like bland and dull. Me like things spicy. hahaha :D

So update on life?

Saturday was lots of fun. My audition went okay/good, so we'll see what happens. Not expecting much though. Brawl was awesome though -- hung out with Paavan, Tim, and David, and we had a blast. Good stuff.

Played lots of Brawl, it's a great game. But as I play it more, it outputs less. I like it less. HEHE DIMINISHING MARGINAL UTILITY ZOMGOSH. Oh yeah. Go econ. :D

Life hasn't really sucked, but it hasn't been that amazing either. A lot of people are starting to act different, and some in a bad way. But others, in a good way. I feel like I'm starting to get more in touch with people that I haven't really talked to earlier in the year. Maybe it's because I'm changing too. Heh. That sure would be nice.

* whee, gary if you're reading this one rainy afternoon in august or something, resort back to the "other blog" to read more about this stuff. mhm. *

just a note for me, because i'm probably going to go through all my posts one day. it's just the way i am.

STATEOFEMERGENCY. *starts robotically dancing to timbaland* that's the way we do it.

I watched Sailor Moon ep 1 yesterday. Good memories. fighting evil by moonlight, falling in love by daylight, never backing from a real fight, she is the one named sailor moon! I wouldn't mind being Sailor Moon. Minus the being a girl.. and yeah. It'd be nice. One you can depend on, one that's there for friends, one that fights evil (aka solves the problems and resolves the conflicts) and finds the love of their life? Pretty nice, if I say so myself.

So today I went to a Music Recital at the GSAH. It was really nice. I fell asleep in the middle of some performances b/c I am currently UBER tired, but it was nice. And the people there are just like us! I think I would fit in fine. I hope.

I seriously am considering it. It seems great, and you get to perform. In front of people. While I watched Lisa Mao perform, when I wasn't listening and thinking about the music, I was wondering what would happen at MY senior recital? Would I invite my Southside friends, hoping to see if we could catch up and make it like old times? (Luo Ye Gui Gen anyone?) But.. who would actually show up? I guess it'd be a test to see who still remembers/cares about me, haha. But it'd still be fun regardless.. because performing in front of a crowd = best. feeling. on earth. I think. Second only to like.. feeling on top of the world. But then again, performing in front of a crowd can lead to that too. ^_^

And ALSO -- American Idol tonight was GREAT. Brooke White did "Let it Be" by the beatles, and it touched me. I was almost crying -- it was really good. After the episode I finished, I wenet in my room and started singing. Songs ranging from "One Last Cry," "Tonight I Wanna Cry," "Love Song," to "No One," "Sir Duke," and "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing." And what was my microphone? My best presiding officer gavel. :D You can picture me singing in that in front of the mirror right? Something interesting I'd probably put in my idol package video if I ever made it that far. Hehe, I really wanna audition badly. I love singing!

Lalalalala, ooh! a penny! I've been happy I guess. Just letting life cruise on by, and making sure I catch whatever life throws at me.

By the way, I hope life throws me a National Qualifier medal on Saturday. Because boy, do I want it. And do I want it baaaaad.

- Gary

0 comments: