Just a Tuesday
I've always loved rain. It's always been my favorite weather.. there are plenty of reasons why but I'm just going to spill out the puddles of today.
Tests were easy. Which was great. I need more sleep.
Forensics was awesome. I look forward to practice even though we don't do much. It's just nice to sit and talk. Today .. we talked a lot. a lot a lot. And it was nice.
It rained up a storm tonight. Lightning, dark sky, rain.. the whole package. And I loved it. I loved watching it, and listening to it and being calm.
But today wasn't too calm.
Online.. I talked to one of my friends and got them really mad at me I think. It wasn't exactly my intention, but I guess the rain just cascaded and fell. Pattering on the roof of my friendships. Maybe it'll all be good though. I hope.
I don't really feel like blogging anymore. I feel tired, and that I screwed up a lot of things today and I hope that none of the things really got screwed up. Because if they did, I'll be pretty mad at myself.
New song.. Hollywood's Not America by Ferras. Great song, great meaning. Expect a post about it soon.
Oh, and.. my ranks (schematics are out!) weren't too bad. Gotta work for districts though. MUST.QUALIFY.zomgosh! and pwn. (that was just for you, carrie.)
Aiight, let the rain fall down, I'm coming clean? (cause i wanna hear the thunder.. i wanna scream..)
- Gary
btw: my facebook horoscope said this:
Gemini: Keep things in perspective. Will what's bothering you now still upset you in 10 years, or even 10 months?
I'm keeping that in mind.
Read Online Nokia 6085h User Manual Pdf rtf
7 years ago

1 comments:
I'm glad that you got to hear the rain today. :)
I hope that everything works out for you and for forensics...cheer up!
Post a Comment