Tuesday, November 20, 2007

彩虹.

For those of you who can't read Chinese, those two words means "Rainbow." And yes, it does have a symbolic meaning to my life. Hehe. This video.. Jay Chou - Cai Hong. <-- And now we can watch it whenever we want. Such a sad video.

Haven't posted in this blog in quite a long time. Might as well do the quick update on my life?

- EV-training is fun. Getting quite a handful of critters. Only a few people know what I'm talking about with this though.
- Mauldin: 2nd Place in Original Oratory. Lost to a BJA novice but who cares, winning States & Districts is what matters. 2 1 2 2 btw. Then impromptu, which I wanted to drop out b/c there wasn't an exhibition trophy was actually.. 3rd Place. Quite the shock to me, but I was so blithe when I found out. Ehehe, new vocab words. Glad Paavan looked at the list prior to time (like 2 min, but still).. I was so happy. The exhibition was awesome. "Who's Going to Take Out the Garbage When I'm Dead and Gone?" Haha, nice song title. Gotta listen to it sometime too. My exhibition speech was.. quite the audience-loved. <3>
- Brookwood: BLAAAH. Major fail. I also got sick this week so I was really tired. Speaking of which, it's 1:17am and I should be asleep. BUT OH WELL. It was fun though. :] BUBBLY, AIN'T NO OTHER MAN, and I DON'T WANNA BE are probably the theme songs of that trip. And the inside jokes range from Spaghettioni, bitter, Soulja Boy, Tacobella, Tacocasa, BITTER, Johnson.. Good times, good times. hahahaha.

And you're probably thinking, "OMG GARY LEFT OUT INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL NO WAY OMGAWGOWMAGOMAWOGMWG." Yeah, I didn't. Had to give it its own paragraph b/c it was just that great. I mean, I had a sore voice, my throat was hurting with every swallow, but it was so much fun. I have to say, I was so proud of myself after performing "Luo Ye Gui Gen" .. it made me so proud. Wang Lee Hom must've been proud. Wonder if he felt the warm music touch his heart? haha, what a cheeeesy line. :] I was quite the RAWRAWRWR backstage and preshow time though, but oh well.. the show was awesome.

Wo de ai xiang luo ye gui gen.. <3

And uhh, today, there was quite a bit of.. sadness. Luckily tomorrow is the last day of school so I can like get my rest up from staying up till 1:20am -.- Anyways, today.. Cai Hong is like my new favorite song. But I'll always remember this day from that song. Chong Ni posted quite a.. message on my facebook wall on the GSSM (Governor's School of Science & Mathematics). I was considering of like, just applying and not going if I made it or not, just to see if I was good enough to make it anyway, but now.. I kinda want to. So I had this huge deep-talk with Neil and Angela, my two best friends.. :) Good azn buds, haha. Then I got onto the topic about my future, my wife & children, my music, everythingggg.. and it got me thinking. I really want to talk to Wang Lee Hom about this -- I really think he would help advise me to make the right decisions, maybe he's been through this same phase, this same dilemma before. Wang Lee Hom, where are youuu? Haha.. Sigh, I don't want to grow up. But hopefully these decisions will be made correctly, and logically; and there will be a CAI HONG 彩虹 at the end of my dreams..

Btw, I want a guitar. $80 acoustic at Kmart for black friday. NOOOOT bad at all. I'll learn the guitar myself? Thanks Wang Lee Hom for more inspiration.. Kinda wanna move into a bigger house too. I wonder if that'll actually happen. People are becoming so close to me now, I don't want to let them go..

Done w/ government essay. Tests today were mostly easy, with a few careless mistakes here or there. Did really good on all of them though.

Wishing for a safe & blessed Thanksgiving.


- nocturnexx / Gary Fan, oh yeah.

1 comments:

Angela said...

Congratulations on doing well at Mauldin!! Your impromptu was awesome! Luo Ye Gui Gen was gorgeous, as well! :)

You'll be great at whatever you decide to do! You're confident and hard-working! So...NO DOUBT, GARY FAN! :D