Black Jeans, Black Jeans..
So today was good. Every class was just full of blah. Cannot wait for tomorrow when I get to ditch school, hang out with my friends and like, just dominate YIG, hahaha. Gonna be awesome.
So yeah, got back.. packed and stuff. Finished all the EVtraining and trading so I feel much relaxed. Packing's almost done now. Haha, I know I am taking forever. -.- But that's okay that's okay..
Think I've got most of my stuff. took a long time finding a shirt to match with my black jeans, that look SO good on me. haha i must admit that, oh yes i must.. haha and my cordoroys rock too. Whee, I need more long-sleeved shirts.
Seems like I'm going to rant on and on and on.. hahaha. So I won't. Going to like.. finish packing, look over some stuff for the bill and yeah. Hoping tomorrow (today actually) will be a great day.
Expecting to have a ton of fun at YIG. Not only that, but meeting new friends, bonding with old ones, and just having a blast. I want to get Best Statesman so hopefully that will happen. Gotta speak a lot then, heh ^_^ Ooh, my room looks like a mess. So many clothes and books on the floor. Dang it for having so much make-up work for this weekend b/c of YIG. eh well, going to enjoy these 4 days though.
Alright, I'm good.
Hoping these black jeans will make a hot debut, hahaha. ;)
- nocturnexx / Gary
Read Online Nokia 6085h User Manual Pdf rtf
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment