Described as the "Champion," ENFPs are both "idea"-people and "people"-people, who see everyone and everything as part of an often bizarre cosmic whole. They want to both help (at least, their own definition of "help") and be liked and admired by other people, on both an individual and a humanitarian level. They are interested in new ideas on principle, but ultimately discard most of them for one reason or another.
I love personality tests.
Even though half the time, they're probably bogus.
I like to filter out the ones I take. The ones I take actually have meaning, have some kind of significant, personal value to myself. That's why I take them anyway, to learn more about myself. To see if all the mysterious, eccentric qualities of Gary Fan can be put into a box, labeled "ENFP" or "Outgoing" or "Your personality type is Pikachu!"
Regardless, personality quizzes, horoscopes, all this "mumbo jumbo" that can certainly be seen to someone as crap, is really important to me. Stuff like this makes me feel that I'm not alone in the world. In fact, only 2-3% of the population have the ENFP personality type. There's some odd kids out there just like me.
Something that struck me most about this personality type is that it said that ENFP's are lucky because they're balanced socially, in terms of interaction, as well as socially internally within themselves. And that's probably the part that really clicked, because, even when taking the quiz, I felt that one my two "sides" would say YES to the question. The other side would disagree, and say NO. So which side was I to take?
In the end, I guess it all worked out. As an extroverted, intuitive, feeling, perceptive person, I think that fits me well. The strongest label I had was that I believe in emotion over processed thought. And that is definitely something I strongly affirm and believe in. Sure, being emotional gets you into some extreme situations at times -- but I really believe that if you follow your heart, your gut, what your true emotions and feelings are at that very moment, that's what you're supposed to... or else, you wouldn't feel that emotion right? Us without emotion -- we'd be like surrogates, robots, copycats .. we would lack whatever made us human. And well, I like being human. :)
Yeah, so maybe my personality can't be placed into a 1 out of 16th probability box. But I do think there's some sort of success level in it. The majority of what I read matched up. There's got to be a reason for that, right?
Or maybe that's just the intuitive perception in me. ;]
Read Online Nokia 6085h User Manual Pdf rtf
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment