Friday, July 31, 2009

okay, so NOW we're getting serious!

So today was the last day of July. I wanted to make it memorable, so I could at least say that July wasn't a total waste of a month and me just procrastinating and being.. useless.

So.. I took my license test. Failed.. but I'll get it next time. I hope.

Went to piano, and it was actually constructive. I'm inspired again.

Korean music has totally refreshed and invigorated my musical self. I'll have a separate post about this later, but man, am I pumped again. the dream of wanting to become a "star" and a performer.. it's alive again. Ahhh, I'm so indecisive.

TRIED dying hair. Now is this a story to tell.. I wanted to get brown highlights (maybe even dye all the hair brown!) buuuut after 45 minutes of hard work and highlighting.. NOTHING HAPPENED. My hair stayed black and it was the weirdest weirdest thing.

Oh well. Just wasn't meant to be.

August = the super productive month. I will be productive/constructive every. single. day. So.. be prepared for an influx of blog posts. :D

YAY BYE JULY, IT'S TIME TO STOP PROCRASTINATING AND TIME TO GET CRUNK!

gee gee gee gee baby baby baby.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

haha...I haven't gotten anything done either >w< I'm sure you'll get your license next time! ^^

Oryza said...

Yaay for the superstar dream coming back alive! I'll definitely be your biggest fan! :D