Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA I REALLY WANNA ZIG-AH-ZIG-AH.

okay, so i just wanted to make a list of things that i'm doing this summer.
[oh, and my birthday's june 15. aaaaand a list of things i want? EHEHEHHEHE.]

- BIRTHDAY PARTY [June 7] with my besties! lol.
- NATIONALS. [June 14 - 22] in VEGAS. ahhhh. too excited.
- TURNING 16 [June 15] awesomeness. oh, and in Vegas. that's a plus.
- TAIWAN [June 24 - July 14] hopefully i can score a record deal and meet wang lee hom.
- DRIVING SCHOOL [July 24] so i can get my license?
- LICENSE [July-August ##] woot.
- TENNIS LESSONS [July-August ##] awesomeness.
- GROW. [All summer - till i'm 5'11] whee that's my goal.

Sounds like a packed summer.

Oh, and je voudrais ces cadeaux.. (if you're feeling generous. *COUGHz*)
{* i prefer clothes > cards, hehe. more personal that way..
- EXPRESS [clothes, cards?]
- HOLLISTER [i am in love with their tees and button-up shirts. cough.]
- oh, i really want a cool hollister/A&F jacket. cough.
- VIDEO CAMERA [anyone generous to buy a $400 camera/camcorder?]
- a WHITE SUIT [so i can look rui-pimpin'.]
- FORENSICS DRESS CLOTHES? [cause you can never have too many]
- be creative. i'll like it no matter what. but if worst comes to worst, idk.
man, why do i want so many clothes? goh i am so superficial. [D0N``T B3 SUP3RFiiCiiAl. i SWEAR iiM N0T.]

hmm.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Ahhh, sounds like you'll have a great summer. :D

Mmm, thanks for the list...I kinda figured you wanted clothes. :)

Reina said...

oh I know what I'm getting for your birthday now...
YOU BETTER GET ME SOMETHING FROM TAIWAN
lol teehee j/k
CAN'T BELIEVE SOPHOMORE YEAR IS OVER